Yay! New layout, thanks loads Eugene! Ah... Finally. Well, Valentine's day was a blast, almost everyone was hyper LOL - actually come to think of it, it was mostly the girls. Almeric visited NUSHS and passed me a necklace from SK which was sooo pretty! But the problem was that it costed a bomb and I just couldn't accept it - which he made me do the next day anyway. And Georgie's mom passed away on V-day too... :'( ~Sigh~ I went to her funeral on Friday and it was such a sad event (I know - like, duh right?). Poor Gee... She played a song at the church and at the end she stood up and was, like, "Sorry that it sucked." LOL. She's got such a strong character <-- Sarah's words, not mine. Anyway, I'm going out for tea with my grand aunt now. Yes, GRAND aunt - my mom's aunt. Gonna meet her at orchard and we're LATE. As usual.
5:28 PM